Saturday, November 6, 2010

Yeah, The Hamptons!

On July 5Th I woke up late and hungover. I was suppose to catch the 8:40 train from Poughkeepsie but forgot to put gas in the rental and ended up missing it by 20 mins.
I had to catch the 9:40 train, arrived at Grand Central at 11:20am, had to be at Penn Station to catch my train to Amagansett at 11:40am. Took a cab to Penn Station, Had to figure out which track my train was on. Ran all the way there and got to an empty seat with about 2 mins to spare. Had I missed my train to Amagansett I would have had to wait till 10pm to catch the next one.

* Sitting next to a chick from Oregon and having her give me pointers on train travel.

* Seeing Molly and both of us almost crying!

* Meeting everyone at Jack's ( the cafe she manages).

* Seeing Ralph Lauren and his Family buy coffee.

* Seeing Billy Baldwin and Ralph Lauren drinking coffee. Bizarro!

* Having drinks and listening to Poster Child at the bar across the street with Molly and her boss Jack.

* Seeing Ethan Hawke at the bar.

* Molly's friend Justin is the Chef at the Meeting House, He made us some delicious rice, scallops, Shrimp and chicken! I would say one of the highlights to working in the food industry is all the free food and getting to stay after closing for drinks! Awesome!

* Molly Putting me to bed because I could hardly keep my eyes open.

* Spending my day in Southampton and getting a Hamptons Starbucks mug.

* Read another book.

* Dinner at another fancy place

* Running on the beach at night with Justin, Molly and Adam and walking in the water.

* Laying on the beach.

* Hanging out at Jack's and reading my book.

* Having my laundry done at the local laundry mat.

* Ethan Hawke talked to me. We are totally BFF now!

* Eating Chinese food on the beach with Molly and Summer Dog.

* Eating Ice cream with Molly in Molly's bed in the middle of the night.

After being at Molly's I headed to Rhode Island, Molly let me borrow her convertible Beetle and her GPS. I really think I got sick of my camera about half way through the trip. I don't have very many more pictures!


No comments: