Saturday, November 6, 2010

Back to Amagammy and then Home.

When I got back to Molly's house, Her Mom had come into town to visit. Heidi is a lot of fun, I often call her Zippy. Since Molly works so much Heidi and I headed to TJ Max to find so clothes for Molly and to pick up her laundry. I was suppose to go back to Mynor's house in the City but decided to stay with Molly and take the train back in to JFK.

* TJ Max with Heidi.


* Finding a totally cute hat that I wore the rest of the day.


* Having dinner with Heidi and Molly.

* Read on the porch.

The morning I had to leave Heidi took me to the Train Station and we waited for the train. Which Never came. So, I had to take the Jitney (or as most people outside The Hamptons call it The Bus). When I got on the Jitney I sat down right in front of Cynthia Nixon from Sex in the City. That was weird. The Jitney took me to Queens where I took a cab to JFK and then Flew home. My trip was super fun, I would totally do it again. It was great to see all my friends from Culinary school and Starbucks. I love them all!

No comments: