Saturday, November 6, 2010

OHIO!!!

So, The last blog got a little wordy, and I didn't really care for that. To solve this problem I am going to bullet the highlights!

* a hour and a half flight delay in Milwaukee due to to weather.

* Circling Columbus for an hour due to lightning!

* Finally landing and getting to see and hug Andy!

* He slept on the couch and gave me the bed, nicest guy ever!

* North Star Cafe (where Andy works) and there Biscuits and Shooting Star drink.

* Having dinner at another North Star location and then heading down to Jeni's to eat Salty caramel Ice cream and brown butter almond Ice cream.

* Buying another book to read.

* More Biscuits and Shooting stars

* Picking out chocolates to eat out of a million kinds

* The Food Market

* Eating hanger steak, mussels and more biscuits at the higher end location of North Star.

* Going out for drinks with his friends.

* Hanging out at a mall all day!

* Eclipse ( that's right on vacation I watched twilight!)

It was so great to see Andy! I love him so much, and it is so hard to say goodbye.
I was getting a little bummed out because I thought my trip was almost over since I was leaving Columbus...but I actually had 2 MORE WEEKS!!! Sweet!



No comments: