Saturday, November 6, 2010

Hanging in the HP!

I really think I used almost every form of transportation on this trip!

* Finding my way to Grand Central from Roosevelt Island by myself.

* Taking a cab to the Rent a car place and having the Cab driver ask me a highly inappropriate question that I am not even sure why anyone would ever think that of me.

* Renting a car all by myself!

* Going to the old Starbucks and seeing a few of the people I used to know there.

* Seeing Kevin!!

* Having Kevin fill me in on all the crazy drama from the company he works for. It was CRAZY!

* Went to visit Julia (my old assistant Manager) who now has her own store about an hour away. So much fun to see her!

* Went to Kevin's night club and was treated like Paris Hilton. He knows I love that!

* Leaving the Club when the sun was coming up, probably the only good reason Kevin and I shouldn't live near each other.

* Went to Breakfast or late Lunch.... :)

* Went over to Hyde Park to see Eileen at Starbucks.

* Going to the City to watch fireworks.

* Going to Duplex and singing a long with the piano player.

* Due to the drinks we had and me being sad to leave Kevin I was overly emotional all the way home. Sorry Kev! :)

Kevin is another one of my friends that I never see and never talk to but when you put us together we pick up right where we left off! Sadly I don't have pictures from this part of my trip, we were too busy I guess to take pictures!

No comments: