Saturday, November 6, 2010

NYC!!!

My stop in NYC to see Mynor and Melanie. When I arrived in at JFK I called Melanie and she told me how to get to SoHo to meet up with her.

* Taking 2-3 hours to get across town.

* Sitting in Traffic on a bus for at least half of the 2-3 hour commute.

* Figuring out the Subway system with a giant suitcase that was just too big to lift over the gate but a little big to push through the walkway. Leaving me with bruised legs.

* Seeing Melanie's tiny apartment and learning how much she pays in rent and feeling really good about living in Tori's basement!

* Having coffee with Melanie and calling Mynor to meet up with us.

* Getting to see friends from school and realizing how much they mean to me.

* Seeing Mynor's Apartment, and learning about Roosevelt Island.

* Having Mynor carry my bags for me and pay for my Subway pass. Such a gentleman! Mama Mendizabel would be proud!

* Going out to have Belgium fries with Mynor and his roommate.

* Wandering the city all day like tourists.

* Eating awesome Chinese Food in China Town.

* Taking a picture of the JayZ Rocawear add in Time Square (I am a little nerdy like that!)

* Having Pink Berry.

* Dinner with Melanie and walking all over the city to find it!

It was the perfect amount of time with Mynor, if you know the two of us we drive each other crazy! Now off to Hyde Park!






No comments: