Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My favorite person of the day is...

Dave my apartment manager and neighbor! This morning I went in to talk to him about breaking my lease and because of the mold in my apartment I am free of my lease! Hooray! So, it's really official now...I am leaving Telluride July 11Th. I should be in Portland on either the evening of the 13Th or the 14Th. On top of that great news, my carpet is no longer wet and I have someone interested in buying my desk. Which means I will only have to get rid of my bed! Things are all working out!

5 comments:

Chris Schlarbaum said...

Good deal! The chocolates must have helped out a little. huh! Now you just need a taker for the bed and snowboard.

Hannah said...

Nuts. I was really hoping to be your favorite person of the day. Oh well, maybe tomorrow. =)

Anonymous said...

I am going to miss being your favorite person today!

Anonymous said...

I thought I was your favorite person of the YEAR.

Anonymous said...

We must celebrate your return! :) Get in touch with me once your settled!