Sunday, June 8, 2008

One Year!

I did it! I have successfully lived in Telluride for 1 year! I only have a month or so left here. I keep making lists of things I need to do before I leave, what I need to get rid of, what kind of music I want to listen to on my drive. I love a list! I am pretty excited to live in a city, I can't wait to eat sushi or order pizza or Chinese food, I don't think they deliver Chinese food in Portland...although they should!
I got rid of my bed and desk, my friend is trying to find a truck to move my couch and chair. For now I am sleeping on my aero bed, there is a hole somewhere but I can't find it. It is a queen sized bed that stands a good 2 feet off the ground and has a motor in it, so i can't just submerge it in water and find the whole. I bought patches yesterday and a spray bottle to help find it...no such luck! It's OK, it doesn't deflate all the way!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Oh Mandy... I can't wait to have sushi with you (and maybe pizza) and we might just have to make the trek to Newberg to enjoy good ol' lucky fortune chinese - though I'm sure there is good chinese food in Portland too.

Hooray - only 1 more month without Mandy!

Shannon said...

They do deliver Chinese Food in Portland! The best place is over by our house in Beaverton. You can come over sometime and we'll order Happy Panda!

Anonymous said...

Yay Mandy! When you come to visit Yakima we can go to a really yummy Chinese place by our house! I'm not sure if they deliver, but it only takes about 2 minutes to drive there.