Monday, June 23, 2008

I found $5! Woohoo!

On friday when I was at work I ran outside to make a phone call to a call center to start with changing my address. While I was talking on the phone I looked down and found five dollars! I was so excited that I kind of screamed a bit on the phone and the guy on the other end was very confused, so I told him what happened and he didn't seem as excited as me. It mad me a little sad.
This weekend was the Bluegrass Festival, (one of the biggest festivals in Telluride) it draws in a ton of people and they won't let you drive into town unless you have a pass. I don't have a pass, so I had to ride the gondola if I wanted to go into town. Driving into town is much faster and you don't have to share your car with anyone! Half way through the gondola trip into town my flip flops broke! I wasn't to upset over the flip flops because they were Old Navy and 2 years old, it was just that I thought I was going to have to go barefoot. No worries they held up as best they could untill I got home!
On Saturday I decided to go to Montrose for the last time. I needed to get my oil changed and grab some food. I got to Walmart and it took them 20 mins before they got my information! it was very frustrating and then after they got my info I had another 2 hours to wait till my car was done. No worries the woman helping me said if I get tired of waiting then tell her and she would cancel the oil change and I could leave. Yeah, cause I am going to wait and hour and then cancel everything!

No comments: