Saturday, May 31, 2008

What a week!

My boss is still out of town and I am kinda wishing she would come back. I am really lazy when it comes to work if she is not here. Although there isn't a ton of stuff to do! On Thursday night I realize that the carpet behind the chair I sit in was all wet! So Friday Morning I went to talk to Ilan one of the apartment managers, Usually a pretty nice guy...Friday kind of grouchy! He said someone would go look at it. I think they did but my carpet is still wet! So, being that I am such a nice person, I am going to wait till Monday morning to let him know nothing has changed. I have to go in anyway to pay rent and let him know that I will be moving out of the apartment on July 11Th. You may be asking yourself "where is she moving to?" well my friends I have decided to move back to Oregon! Yes, that's right it's not a joke! I am going to be moving in with my friend Tori, who is nice enough to rent me a room out of her fabulous house! I am very excited! I may even be able to make it to the family camp out in August depending on my job...that I have to find. Anyway, I am going to send a email out with my new address and what not soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YESSS!!! We are so excited that you are moving back to Portland! I told Brent and he said "Sweet! Maybe we can have her up for a weekend!"

Anonymous said...

Yay! You are officially coming home? We'll have to go out for a few adult beverages and catch up! :)

Marisa said...

Mandy, this is such great news! We are all excited to have you back soon.

Anonymous said...

WoooooHooooo!!!