Sunday, September 2, 2007

16 more days till I come home!











This weekend was Film festival so town was a little crazy. I had a delivery to make and had to park 4 blocks out. So by the time I got the whole delivery done some of the chocolate was melting. Today Murph and I went for a walk. We don't usually go too far cause he gets a little tired and it's hard to get back home. When we did finally get home I started cleaning the house and he took a nap. While cleaning we were watching Lifetime....they are having a back to school marathon. Highschool teen drama...I love it! So not too much went on this weekend.
I am pretty excited to come home! I fly out on the 18th and I will be in town for about a week. So, if you would like to see me let me know and I will try to get together with you while I am home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so excited to see you! I think we'll try to come down the Monday that you are home.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your new doggy. He's so handsome! Can you bring some chocolates home with you?