Saturday, September 8, 2007

10 more days!

So, today was a pretty good day! It all started when I was getting dressed, I decided to try on all those pants that don't fit quite right. Turns out that they all fit! You see I don't diet cause I don't feel I need to and really who enjoys dieting? No one!. So you can see how excited I would be that all my pants fit! Then....I drove to Montrose, when I got there I went to Starbucks. Well, it was a little busy and I couldn't find the line....I think everyone there forgot about Elementary school and single file lines! There were people everywhere people ordering, getting drinks....it was all crazy! So, I sat down and set up camp with my computer. After about 10 minutes Phillip (the cute Starbucks guy) brought me my drink FOR FREE!!! Really nothing can make my day better then a free drink! Phillip was very interested in what I was doing and told me that I picked out a great dress and asked if I would be wearing it into Starbucks. I told him that and hour and a half drive in that dress....really not comfortable! I have over heard him talking and he lives with his parents, rides a bike and told me today that he has 3 kids! WHEW! Boy does he know what I am looking for!
While I was cruising the Internet I found the dress I wanted in my size! You see yesterday I was going to order it but they didn't have my size but today they did!
I then headed for Payless shoe where I they had one pair of my size and I got them! I also went tanning but nothing too great happened there...I did find out that I am a little more claustrophobic then I thought! All I could think of was the movie I Still Know What You Did Last Summer where Jennifer Love Hewitt was locked in the tanning bed and couldn't get out! So, I did have to do a little calming of myself but everything turned out ok! That would be the conclusion to my fantastic day!
When I got home I decided to figure out the whole flying out of Denver and parking and all that. So, I decided to drive to Denver and park my car in some sort of Airport parking. I was going to do the whole hotel and park game but it was cheaper to just park. Anyway, that's was my day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Free drinks are always nice...especially from cute guys. I have a cute guy that buys me drinks, but since we share a checking account, it's not exactly the same thing.