Saturday, September 15, 2007

3 days till I come home!

Only 3 days left till I come home! I can hardly wait!

This last week my boss was in Chicago learning about the new chocolate tempering machine we are getting. It should make my job a lot easier...not that it is all that hard. Some days are a little more frustrating then others because chocolate is very tempermental. If my kitchen isn't below 73 degrees and above 68 degrees I won't be tempering chocolate. The new machine will also keep temper all day! For those of you who don't know what tempering is, it is melting chocolate and bringing it to a certain degree and then lowering the temperature between 88-91 quickly so that your chocolate has a nice shine, no streaks, a snap and it wont have that chalking look to it. It sounds easy but some days I want to throw my bowl of chocolate across the room!
Other then that nothing too exciting has gone on in the last week...next post will be much more exciting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds complicated!