Saturday, September 15, 2007

Tag!

I've been tagged and here are the rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight (8) random facts/stories about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight (8) things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight (8) people to tag and list their names.
5. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and to read your blog.

here are my facts!

1. I was run over by a car when I was 2 years old. I broke my leg and had to wear a brace until I was like 5 or 6ish.

2. I was super excited for high school musical 2 to hit the Disney channel and very sad that no one in real life breaks out in song and dance.

3. Even though I spent 2 years at one of the best Culinary Schools in the United States...I would still prefer to make Campbell's condensed soup for dinner then anything else.

4. I have a small quarter sized patch on top right side of my back that grows blonde hair...gross but interesting....I do shave it so don't ask to see it...you would think no one would want to but that's not the case! :)

5. TV shows about ghosts, demons and other stuff based on true stories scares the living daylights out of me yet I still can't turn them off. They scare me so bad that I will sleep with all the lights on if I sleep at all! In fact I am watching one right now that is pretty darn scary! The fireplace is the gate to another realm! Scary!

6. I love the show Friends so much that I watch it daily. I have watched it so much that I find myself talking like the characters. My friend Molly will usually call me whatever character name I sound like.

7. I love watching infomercials and want to buy everything they sell whether I need it or not.

8. I have a hard time eating Skittles and M&M's without separating all the colors. I also have a hard time eating Starburst or Mamba's without smashing them into a ball and microwaving it for 5 seconds (much longer and it's too sticky or completely melted....nobody wants to clean up that!).


Since I only have 8 blogger friends...I choose to tag them. Please refer to my link list.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok Mandy, I'll do it!