Saturday, August 25, 2007

Isn't he handsome?



Today Murphy and I made the trip to Grand Junction so he could get a hair cut and bath. I was a little worried about it but it turned out ok. The lady giving him the hair cut gave him a schnauzer cut and it was a little short but I like it now. It took them 3 hours, so I went window shopping and had lunch at Red Robin. I spent some time at the Starbucks where the guy made my drink wrong. I asked him to shake it in the shaker and he poured it in the cup and swirled it. I was like really....there was no one in Starbucks at the time and he couldn't even shake up my tea. I was disappointed but I drank it anyway.
Murphy and I did have fun walking around Petsmart today. Everyone thought he was pretty cute. Here are some pictures of the new hair cut.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

What a handsome nephew I have. Love the scarf!

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a seatbelt on him!