Friday, July 17, 2009

Jimmy who? part 3

So, here is what happened....

When Tori was leaving for work yesterday the creepy mailman stopped her and asked what had happened to her car. She told him that back in December a snow plow hit it. He told her that a friend of his could fix it for really cheap and wouldn't leave her alone about it. So, she finally told him to write down the guys number and put it in her mailbox. So, he did....I then came home and checked the mail only to find a weird note written down on a Sorry we missed you package slip. Turns out Creepy Mailman's friend who could fix the car was Jimmy and Jimmy was the one with a weird phone call last night not me. :)
Tori laughed when I told her about it because she didn't even think that I would have called or thought twice about the note. So, in the end no package, that kinda makes me a little sad but glad some creepy guy didn't have to come over to my house.

On a different note, I worked out with my personal trainer today. He is great! I think I am going to start paying for him, When I do that he will come up with an eating plan and another work out routine. I think it will be good! He had me on the rowing machine and wanted me to do 200 meters in 30 seconds....it felt like a race against time! I loved it!
Anyway, you can stop worrying that some crazy man is going to come and get me....I am sure Jimmy was just as confused as me!

2 comments:

Mel G. said...

My apologies to Jimmy. Mystery solved.

Jamie Boros said...

Well, I am happy that I did not come in before the story was over because as I was catching up on reading it...it was freaking me out! Glad you weren't killed my a creepy mailman. :)