Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Guess Who?


I don't know if you recognized this handsome gentleman...It's Murphy! He got a bit of a hair cut the other day, I didn't want them to go so short but according to the girl on the phone his face was matted and they had to shave it. I told her that would be fine but make the rest of him match so he didn't look goofy. I was happy they plucked the hair out if his ears, hopefully this will help with his ear infections. Even though he looks a little bit like a deer in headlights Tori and I still love Mr. Man. We also still think he's the cutest dog ever!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Um, he kind of looks like a R-O-U-S in this picture. (A rodent of unusual size if you didn't know) :)

Mel G. said...

Well, the good thing is he still looks like a dog. The bad thing is, what kind of dog???? Cute! Who cares what they look like when they jump and bark and give all that unconditional love to you just because you came home!

Nicole B. said...

my sister did this to her schnauser a while back...took some getting used to =)

Hannah said...

I think Mr. Man is very handsome. You might want to tell him I said so in case the other comments have gotten him a little down on himself.

Anonymous said...

I do think he looks slightly creepy. No offense or anything!

Mel G. said...

jack says: Looks like Murphy is paying tribute to the Taco Bell chihuahua. Yo quiero Taco Bell!