Friday, March 13, 2009

Since my absence from blogging...

I have....
Continue to work....a lot.

visited Hannah, Brent and Emmett in Yakima Washington.

Hung out with Hannah and Gracie.

figured out Murphy's ear infection.

tried a bible food diet and realized that sugar is good and it's not going to leave my life anytime soon.

fell in love with Lentils!

bought a new Alternator.

figured out public transportation.

made some delicious Irish car bomb cupcakes.

Spent a lot of money.

got my Ipod working...not that it was broken...it was just new.

Went and saw Marley and Me...which messed me up for about a week and a half!

Drove all over the Tigard area with my sister while she was visiting.

Tried to start reading twilight.

starting reading the Shack and haven't finished it due to lack of time.

brought my Brother in laws game cube home.

played a lot of Mario Kart with Tori.

gone to a least one family game night.

saw twilight at Kennedy school with Tori.

Sold my snowboard to Nicole at work.

went shopping...a lot.

changed managers at Starbucks...again!

Learned more names and drinks at Starbucks.

quit Netflix...due to lack of time.

started eating Baby Belle cheese....It's delicious!

had a tooth filled....with pain killers NOT working!

Ate 4 different kinds of Red Robin burgers in one day! beat that!

Went to the new JCrew outlet in Woodburn with Hannah and Gracie.

got free hockey tickets from a regular at Starbucks who couldn't use them...Thanks Matt!

Decafed T-Mobile girl's drink....because she is annoying! p.s. I have never done that to anyone except her!



Really friends....you haven't missed much!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for 4 kinds of Red Robin burgers in one day!

PS - Can you share some good lentil recipes?

Sounds like you've been pretty busy to me. We need to hang out soon!

Anonymous said...

Haven't missed much except for the Irish Car bomb cupcake recipe... sounds good! I made margarita cupcakes recently, alcohol and cake go so well together :)

Glad to see you're doing well!

Mel G. said...

At last, time for a new post! Good to know all that's going on. Hey, when you get time (HA!) come see us! Or we'll come to you. Something!

Nicole B. said...

Looks like you've been pretty busy having fun...sometimes I wish my life could involve more than poop and spankin's! I miss you Mands...you should come visit sometime =)