Thursday, March 26, 2009

Starbucks!

This morning at the Bux, This woman came in and ordered a venti vanilla breve chai. For those of you who aren't familiar with coffee language Breve means Half and half. This woman ordered her drink and then asked if that drink was made with non fat milk. I said no, breve means half and half. She then asked for an extra shot of vanilla. So, I told her that we would usually put 5 pumps of vanilla in that sized drink and asked if she wanted 6. She responded with oh no, 5 pumps is enough. I really wanted to ask her if she had ever had this drink before, being that she questioned all the custom changes to her drink!

This man and his wife came in and asked me about our Internet. I told him it was a AT&T hot spot and you have to pay for it or have a registered starbucks card to get it for free. He then tells his wife how frustrating it is because in Eugene it's free. I also really wish I could tell people when they state something so matter of fact like and it's wrong! Starbucks never has free Internet, you may be able to pick up someone else's wireless but it's not Starbucks. It wasn't free in Memphis or NY and it's not free here OR in Eugene. So, you are wrong sir, very wrong!

1 comment:

Nicole B. said...

Ahh Mandy...your frustrations make me feel like I can validate my own! Sometimes people are SO stupid...you hot Chinese Mama!!