Tuesday, May 27, 2008

$4.24

Yes folks...that's what I pay for gas! Don't worry, it has gone down from $4.29 this weekend! I would say it's a good thing I live so close to work, but I do have to drive up a mountain to get back home! It's crazy how fast I run out of gas!
I didn't do to much this weekend, Watched a lot of marathon TV. That is what I love about holiday weekends...SVU marathon! Lets see, you may have heard of the tornadoes that hit Colorado this last week. It was northeastern Colorado, we just got more snow! Today looks promising, it's all blue sky outside. I am definitely tired of being cold!
Well, enjoy your week!

1 comment:

Chris Schlarbaum said...

Hi Manda,
We found a station for $3.69 this weekend (in Beaverton). Newberg is at $3.89. We are not far behind you. But then when we get to your price you will be around what $4.75? Sad thought!