Sunday, May 18, 2008

Found them!

No worries, I found my pictures! They were in an album behind my chair under some blankets! Today I ordered pictures from all the other activities I have done. So I should be set and ready to finish up scrap booking. I would just start now with the digital scrapbooks, but I want to use up as much paper and other stuff as I can. Plus I just bought a new book and need to fill it in.
I did forget to mention that I made some truffles for my friend Hannah B's husband Merrick. I was feeling bad that I have sent truffles to almost everyone in Oregon and Merrick has never gotten to eat any of them because he can't have dairy. So, for his Birthday (which happens to land one day after mine!) I made him special soy truffles! According to his wife, he loved them!
Since my boss went to Ireland for 2 weeks, she is letting me use her washer and dryer! Every weekend I am either too lazy to drag all 8 loads of wash to the main laundry room or I just don't have enough quarters to do more then 1 or 2 loads. So, she is letting me do ALL of my laundry at her house! I am very excited about this...it's been awhile since ALL of my laundry has been done.
Here's a tid bit of interesting (at least to me) information, I was watching this show about Bigfoot and not only does Bigfoot reside in the Pacific Northwest but he also resides in Oklahoma and Texas! It just happens that in the places he's been spotted, they are very much like the Forrest's of Oregon! Fun fact for everyone!

1 comment:

Mel G. said...

Wow! Two days, two posts! Nice.
Glad you found the pics. And that you are getting the laundry done. Good boss. Too bad she didn't take you to Ireland with her.
Bigfoot? You're watching shows about Bigfoot? You really do need to get out more often!
Love ya!