Saturday, May 17, 2008

My frustration of the day!

I haven't posted anything lately because I haven't done anything lately. Unless you all want to here about watching Prison Break and Law and Order SVU. Really nothing has gone on except work and sleep. Work has gotten pretty busy because of a hotel in Arkansas, they like to order last minute and get like 100 fourteeners or 250 boxes of 3's but with out 3 truffles they want 2. So, I have been busy with that.
On Friday I drove my boss to the Montrose airport, she is going to Ireland for 2 weeks. I spent about an hour at Starbucks, My friend Molly called so I talked with her on the phone for about 45 min.
Today, I took Murphy for a short walk and then decided to figure out my scrap booking. I figured I would scrapbook through my graduation from CIA and then start in on digital scrap booking. Mainly so I don't have to haul around all the scrapbook crap! it really takes up a lot of room!
So here is the frustration part, I am missing pictures! Not only am I missing pictures but I keep forgetting about activities that took place. I wrote up a whole list of everything I have done in the past 2 years that I have pictures for, I left out Hannah N's trip to visit NY, I added an extra party that never took place, and I for some reason can't find the pictures from my cousins wedding, my trip to DC with a girl from my class, and some 4Th of July pictures.
I found the Hannah pictures, figured out the parties and now I still can't find these DC pictures or the 4Th of July pictures. Well, that's not entirely true I can find like 1 or 2 pictures from the each event. It's very frustrating! I have the negatives for all of these events, but here in Telluride there is no where to develop negatives! From what I hear the photo place was shut down because the owner was also selling crack. Thanks man, now we can't develop pictures! There is always one who has to ruin it for everyone!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Here's an idea... suggestion really. If you have the negatives, why not turn them into digital pictures and just start digital scrapbooking now. It is much easier and WAY faster! I think it is about $5 to change pictures into negatives (for the whole roll, not each picture). Anyway, just my two cents.

Also, you forgot to mention your creation of the most delectable soy truffles known to the face men! We are loving them (and we love you too!)!!!

Mel G. said...

Even though nothing has happened, nothing is better then the mold. I mean, the first week of seeing it was ok. But it was starting to get like the one where you took the picture of your bleeding finger. We just all needed a CHANGE. Thank you.

love ya sweetie!