Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I've got the mold!!

Yesterday I thought I would go by the office and pay rent early (responsible, huh?). Only to find Dave my apartment manager/neighbor asking if I was there to complain about the mold in my apartment. I was unaware of this mold, mainly cause it's in my window sills and I don't usually open my windows....cause it's cold! Turns out that we made it into the paper! There is a whole article about this mold check it out if you like http://www.telluridenews.com/homepage/x317104881 . No worries Dave stopped by later to check it out himself and said that there would be a unit in later this week to clean it up and then thanked me for being so nice about it. I was pretty excited that we made it into the paper, the apartment under me was listed as one of the problems but not mine. Which kinda made me happy cause I don't know if I can deal with that kind of fame, I mean who really wants to deal with all the paparazzi?
Today I am going to make banana bread! I love banana bread, I have had frozen brown bananas in my freezer for like 9 months and think it's time to finally make the bread. The only problem is that the recipe makes a ton of bread so I think I may ask when the cleaning crew is coming and leave some out for them! How nice am I?

Here are a couple pictures of some kid cakes I have done.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that first birthday cake looks a lot better than Emmett's. I had fun talking to you last night!

Mel G. said...

Charm City Cakes! They could so use you there! And you would certainly add some much needed Charm!

Mel G. said...

Mandy, did the mold take over your ability to post???