Thursday, January 24, 2008

It's just a dislocated rib.

Well, I decided last night that since I do have health insurance and accident insurance I should just go to the doctor. After my crazy fall on Monday, my chest has been in all sorts of pain. Even though they can't do anything for you when you break a rib, I thought that I shoudl just find out what's wrong. I didn't want to make it worse if something had broken. So today Dr. Gaylord informed that yes, you can dislocate a rib. That was his idea on what had happened and that I am just sore. He offered Vicodin to me but I told him I was a trooper and didn't need it.
This last weekend I had a 2 teir birthday cake to deliver up to the top of the mountain. Since it's the middle of the winter, you can't get to this restuarant with a car. You have to either take the Gondola or snow mobile. We chose the gondola and man was that a treat! First off the cake was crazy heavy and I had to get into a moving gondola while holding the cake. Second, when we got to the restaurant and was all ready to stack the cake we realized that Patty my boss had left the wooden dowels in the Gondola. So she had to go back outside to the Gondola station and check every Gondola cabin for the dowels. It was a little crazy but the cake made it safely to the party.
I think I will hold off on the snowboarding until my chest feels better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you have insurance and didn't have to use someone elses! Was the dr. at least cute? I guess if you can't open a tylenol bottle, you could always use your foot to pick one up off the floor!