Wednesday, January 9, 2008

And It's Still Snowing!

So, It's still snowing and don't worry the bank decided not to plow there parking lot so it took 5 mins to back out today!
Be excited!! I finally have my snowboard, bindings, boots and lesson pass along with my ski pass! The boots I got today thanks to cute guy Ryan who works at Alternative Edge. So maybe this weekend I will be out there...I am going to try to stop by alternative edge again tonight to get the wrist guards, socks and goggles. but it's snowing a lot and they close at 6 and it's 5 now....Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck. Too late now. Hope you got everything that you needed!

Living the Life.... said...

So, do you love or hate the snow? Have you ever lived somewhere that gets this much snow? Have fun snowboarding...Don't kill yourself going off any jumps!!