Saturday, August 18, 2007

Murphy "Bun" Schlarbaum




Yesterday when I was working at Farmer's Market the Humane Society was there and they usually bring like 2 or 3 dogs and a couple of cats. As I was working I looked over and saw the cutest dog EVER!!! Between my boss and the candle people (they sell candles in the booth next to us) trying to convince me I finally decided that I needed to adopt him. So, I filled out the paper work and he was mine! I wasn't able to pick him up till today because I needed to get him a bed and some food.
So, today I drove out to Montrose, picked up some dog stuff and my new dog!
He is 10 years old and named Murphy but I have been calling him Bun. They weren't too sure what breed he is, I guess his owner was calling him a Schnauzer (SP?). They said that he was kinda ditched at someones house and they didn't want him. The ladies told me that he could loose 5 or so pounds but I figure so could I, so I won't judge! They were all sad to see him go, he is a very mellow nice dog!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mandy, he's so cute! We are very excited that you now have a pet!!

Hannah said...

I LOVE him! Can you bring him home with you in September?

Living the Life.... said...

What a cutie!!! Have fun

Brooke said...

Too Too Too cute!