Monday, May 25, 2009

Grillin!

The weekend before last I finally got my grill up and running, with the help of our friend Ray. We ended up having to replace the burner and filling the propane tank but for only about $60 I have a grill. We had some steak and veggies, it was delicious! That morning Tori and I walked down to our neighborhood farmers market and bought veggies to grill and Ray provided the steaks and beer. About and hour and a half after Ray arrived we were finally grillin. Tori constructed a tent of sorts with a blanket in the back yard so we could sit in the shade. Murphy really enjoyed being outside all day long.
Later that night I got together with some of the girls at Starbucks. We met up at Carolyn's house and then went out for dinner and drinks. It was fun to hang out with the girls!
Here are some pics from the weekend.





No comments: