Tuesday, June 16, 2009

It was a Vespa!

Last night Tori and I were watching a movie when our neighbor Lisa came over to tell me that someone hit my car. They had been driving a Vespa, I thought really how bad could the damage be? Turns out a Vespa can do some damage! She broke out my passenger side tail lights and bent my antenna. When I got outside the woman who was driving was sitting in the grass talking on the phone. She was bleeding from the knee and had scratches all over her. I ran back into the house to get my trusty nurse AKA Tori, between Tori and Lisa they got her all bandaged up. Although she was still in need of a hospital, the cut on her knee was pretty deep, Tori was a little concerned. I guess what happened was, she took the corner by our house a little fast and lost control. She then hit my car and she flew forward bending my antenna, thankfully she was wearing a helmet cause the accident could have been a lot worse!

2 comments:

Mel G. said...

Goodness. Good thing the antenna was there. That probably helped slow her down. Hope she is OK. Sorry about the car. Yikes. Well, at least the story is a good one. A Vespa? Really.

Jack G. said...

Too bad the gal wasn't using her head—the one in the helmet. Bet she takes corners a little slower in the future. Glad she's O.K.. How did her Vespa look?