Sunday, March 2, 2008

March 3 last year...

I graduated from CIA! Mom, Dad, Brooke, Sully and Aunt Marge all came out to see me graduate. Here's a little picture of me in school....kinda wish I was back to wearing the uniform, not cause I am so hot in it but because it required no thought as to what to wear to class.
The last two weeks have been very uneventful! Besides winning an Oscar, nothing too exciting has gone on. I got my Digital camera in the mail. I was pretty excited to get that. We are pretty slow right now at work so, my boss has me doing all sorts of jobs. Here are a few pictures of what I have been doing at work!
Last week in Telluride was Gay ski week. There was also an Aids Benefit, I think it was Thursday. Like I said...nothing to exciting!
Oh, wait I forgot.....Murphy had to have a small surgery two weeks ago. I found out that he needed to have 5 teeth removed. So, I took him in to the vet and they ended up having to remove 8! When I picked him up he was still a little high. He fell over a few times. It was kinda funny.
Anyway hope you like the pictures!



No comments: