Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tagged

I have been tagged by Hannah N.

20 Years Ago I was....
8...probably enjoying the summer, getting ready to go camp or had just gotten back from camp.

10 Years Ago I was....
18...Just graduated from high school and working at JC Penny and at Friendsview Manor. Being really nervous to go to college.
5 years Ago I was....
Working at Cornerstone Confections and getting ready to move to Tennessee to live with my very pregnant sister.

3 Years ago I was....
Living in New York and visiting Portland on my summer break from The Culinary Institute of America and working part time at Starbucks.

So Far this year I...
Have TRIED to learn how to Snowboard, Visited New York, Made 4 wedding cakes and moved from Colorado to Oregon.

Yesterday I...
went to the library to look for a job online, went to Fred Meyer and bought a Universal remote, went to Starbucks...twice and watch the first season 3 disc of Prison Break with Tori.

Tomorrow I will...
Go to the Library and look for a job online, read the comments from this post, go to Starbucks, get my hair done with Hannah B.

Next year I will...
Hopefully have a job, be working at a Farmer's Market selling my chocolates.

I tag:
Bethany T., Nicole B., Hannah B

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, i told brent about the chocolates. he says go for it! good luck with the job hunt!!

Mel G. said...

Hopefully, one of those future days will include driving to Corvallis to visit Uncle Jack and Aunt Mel!