Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I am home and have been for a week!

I left Colorado at 3:45am, the plan of action was to get to my sister Brooke's house by 8 or 9pm the same day. That didn't work out so much! Turns out I missed the I-70 spur and added at least 2-3 hours to my trip. I stopped in Twin Falls and spent the night, left the next morning around 5 or 6am. Finally got to Brooke's house spent the rest of the weekend with her family. The Monday I came in, my friends The Hannah's, Shannon, Marissa, Kristen and Tori were all there to welcome me home. We went to the park and had some lunch and then Tori and I spent the rest of the day hanging out.
This last week has been fun seeing some of my friends. Murphy seems to be a big hit with everyone! I spent one day last week hanging out with my friend Hannah N. and her son Emmett, she came down from Yakima for a few days. Later that week I also hung out with Hannah B and her daughter Gracie. Gracie really enjoyed Murphy I stole a picture from Hannah's blog of them.
I have applied for some jobs and am still looking. Murphy had to go to the vet yesterday...I will spare you the nasty details, but he had an ear infection. I am looking for a Twin bed, the staircase at Tori's house is too short for a queen or a full to fit downstairs. We definitely tried, My parents helped me move my queen bed from there house to Hannah B's house. We took Hannah's Full size bed and it is seriously like 1/4 of inch to big for the stairs! So, basically they traded beds with Hannah yesterday and I am still on an air mattress!
Today I went to the Starbucks by Ikea and to my surprise found a girl I worked with at the Starbucks in Memphis! Weird huh? So, today I am job hunting, and that's about it. Here are some pics from my drive!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you find a job soon! And I am not surprised about the whole bed thing after what we went through. Old houses have short ceilings!

Anonymous said...

Do you think a futon would fit since it folds down? We have one that we were going to give to my sister and Pisey, but they were just going to use it as a couch...not quite as comfortable as a real mattress, but you could pad it with blankets or something...