Saturday, April 5, 2008

We're not breaking out of a Jamba Juice here gentleman.

So, my new favorite show is Prison Break! I love, love, love it! The only thing is that it makes me nervous about going to jail. Not that I am going to jail or anything, but what if someone frames me?!?! I mean I don't think I could survive,
Reason #1 Public showers, need I say more?
Reason #2 I'm not very scrappy, I wouldn't win a fight. Girls are scary, they say women jails are worse then men jails!
Reason #3 I don't know how to make a shank or use one.
So, I think I just may stay out of trouble and hang out with the "good crowd" at least for now.
On Tuesday of this week I start my trip to NY. I made the mistake of booking my flight to leave Denver at 1 pm. That is all fine and good if you live near the Denver Airport. I live 7 hours away, which would put me leaving Telluride around 2 am. No worries, Amy to the rescue! I worked at Friendsview Manor, went to high school, camp, and college with Amy. She and her family live in Colorado springs, and are allowing me to camp out at there house for the night before I leave. This way I am only an hour and a half away from the airport! Hooray for Amy!! I will be flying into JFK around 7pm on Wednesday. I will be there for about a week and a half. I am sorry to say that there will be no blogging while I am there. Although when I get back there will be a blog complete with pictures from my trip!! Be excited!

Here are the pictures of Murphy, the first one is a before and the others after...I didn't get a real good one of his gut, in order to get that I have to take a picture of his behind, I don't think he would like that!
Enjoy!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great trip to NY!!

Anonymous said...

hey thanks for the chocolate- I tried the hazelnut truffle and almost ate the rest of them right there!
Hope your trip is fun and it was good seeing you!