Tuesday, February 5, 2008

No worries.....

it's still snowing! It's not that I don't like the snow. Snow is great! It's just that it always feels like Christmas!
I finally got Murphy a retractable leash I think he likes it. When we come inside from our walk, I will get halfway up the stairs and he will be waiting at the bottom for me to tug on the leash. I am not sure if he gets it yet.
Work is finally picking up! So, I wont be so bored. With Valentines day we should be busy for about a week, who knows after that.
I didn't watch the Superbowl cause I really could care less about it. I spent my Superbowl sunday watching Celebrity Rehab, which just like every celebrity reality show...they are hardly celebrities. My weekend was pretty boring, I spent most of it watching TV and talking on the phone. Work this last weekend was alright, Sunday was frustrating cause everything I touched either broke or didn't work out. I hate those days. I was making buns for this Superbowl party, it was a recipe I have never used and my boss who knows it was in Canada skiing. Turns out the flour I used was too Gluteny (even thought the recipe calls for high gluten flour) and the buns looked like over sized dinner rolls. But they used them anyway cause it was for mini roast beef sandwhiches. Someone bought out the restuarant for the evening for the Superbowl. That costs around $5,000 to $10,000 and I believe that doesn't include food or drinks.

No comments: