Monday, February 18, 2008

It's kinda gross and little bit blurry....


but that's a camera phone for you!
So about a week or so ago I was at work and I managed to cut my finger pretty bad. So, After waiting till the cookies came out of the oven and putting away the buttercream I drove down to the medical center. I would call it a hospital but frankly you don't want them to do anything but set bones and stitches...if that! I got there and was there for probably 2 and a half hours, just waiting to be stitched up and checked out. So, 3 stitches later I was on my way home. My boss gave me the rest of the day off, so I went home and watched Heros season 1, excellent show. This last Thursday I got them removed and looks like we are healing up well!
I also this last week had to take Murphy to the vet. Turns out he has and infected sist and got some antiboitics. I thought he had tick and the vet told me it was another sist but all I needed to do was pop it. I told her that was gross....ewww! But he is also healing up well!
Be excited....I finally bought a digital camera! So, now I can post pictures that weren't taken on my camera phone! I know I'm pretty excited too! It's coming in the mail this week!
Last night I spent about an hour or so talking with my friend Joe who I worked with at Starbucks in NY. He was telling me about this article in The Tennessean (Nashville's paper) about Starbucks. I am always defending Starbucks out here in Telluride along with trying to explain why I love it so much. No one understands unless they have hung out at Starbucks. I always tell people that when I moved to Memphis my sister and we went almost every morning for her tall 2 pump nonfat with whip mocha or a unsweetened black iced tea which I usually got. In NY Molly and I went every morning after we graduated and sat in the comfy chairs and talked with the cops who were also there. I usually stuck to my Iced venti unsweetened green tea lemonade and she usually got a grande cinnamon happiness (aka cinnamon dolce latte) If ever there was some sort of drama in our lives we went to Starbucks to talk it out. If one of us was sick we would bring the other a drink. Most of the time it was a reason to get out of bed! He told me to read this article and I thought you all might like to read it as well. I am not sure how to post a link but here is the address for it. http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2008802170324

No comments: