Sunday, December 23, 2007

Snow!

We are finally getting the snow that we needed. This morning when I left for work at 5am it was coming down pretty hard. The drive wasn't too bad until I saw some movement off to the side of the road. I slowed down only to realize that there was a bunch of Elk just hanging out in the middle of the road. After I stopped they all cleared...thank goodness I saw one move! That is the scariest thing about driving out here...The Elk and Deer have no fear of oncoming traffic!
I was planning on going snowboarding this weekend....but turns out the bindings on my snowboard are kids! So, I need to go get new bindings and I also need goggles, wrist guards, and socks. My ski pass is all ready for me...too bad my board isn't.
Well here are some pictures...they aren't all that great...but it's what I have.
Right next to my apartment is a ski lift. When I walk Murphy the lift goes right over our heads and you can hear people talking. It's pretty funny cause Murphy can hear them but can't find them...so he gets all excited and barks but still looks all over for them!
Well, I hope everyone has a Great Christmas!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mandy. Good thing you didn't hit the elk...I think it can total your car! I like the pics, looks like you live in a Christmas village from a movie or something. Merry Christmas!