Thursday, December 27, 2007

My boss asked me to stay and watch retail tonight and said I could spend the last hour playing on the computer, so I thought I would blog!
It's been a little crazy with both my jobs. Cosmo's is just getting busy and thankfully Telluride Truffle is slowing down. On Christmas Eve and Christmas day I spent a lot of my time on the phone. On Christmas eve my Parents called and had my Mom's side of the family sing We Wish You a Merry Christmas on speaker phone to me. It made me laugh. They asked me to sing to them but I said no.
Christmas day I started out the day by opening the few presents I had, I had asked my parents to help with snow tires this year for Christmas...but they still managed to send me a few gifts. Then I made myself some breakfast and then headed out to the mountain to get my ski pass. So now I am one step closer to actually getting on the mountain. When I came home Murphy had enjoyed the peanut brittle my parents sent me. I then called home to talk with my dad's side of the family. I also finished the evening off with several Lifetime TV Christmas movies.
Yesterday I went to Montrose with my boss and we ran all over town running errands!
It was nice to get out Telluride for the day. I think we both needed it.
It's still snowing here about every other day or so. They have opened all of the ski lifts and you can see everyones snowboards in the hallways of my apartment building. It makes me want to get out but I still need to get those bindings fixed. I think I may see if my friend Kristen can go tomorrow evening...she gets a discount!
I am still waiting to hear if I will be babysitting on New Year's....I hope so cause I could use the $300.
I hope you all had a great Christmas!

No comments: