Friday, December 28, 2007

Bad News Bears!

So I left work early today to go figure out my bindings. Turns out that even though Ryan the guy who helped me was nice, cute and great I still need a new board! Yeah, so the board I have is really skinny and the board I need is wider. If I use this board then my boots will hang off the front and back of the board. So, Ryan showed me a board and told me that it was $300 plus I would need new bindings on top of that! Ryan is pretty convinced that my boots are too big also...so if I get new board, boots, and bindings it could cost around $600 if not more!
So, Patty my boss is putting out a email to all her ski school friends asking if anyone has a 155 board they want to get rid of. I guess the instructors get free boards and don't always use them. I think I will be trying to sell my stuff on eBay. So if you're in the market for a 155 board with tiny bindings and giant boots...let me know, I cut you a deal!

No comments: