Saturday, January 1, 2011

Moving!

For the last 2 years I have been living in the basement of my good friend Tori's house. I loved it there and had Tori not gone off and gotten engaged I would most likely still be there. Don't get me wrong, I am so happy for Tori! I just don't care to move and CHANGE things. Here are some fabulous things I loved or learned while living with Tori!

Watching Prison Break and lost while eating beans and rice or Totino's pizza. With Murphy snuggled in between us on the couch.

She loved Murphy and all his grossness just as much as me!

Learning to live with out a microwave and saran wrap.

That mini chocolate chips make banana bread yummier.

if you want to you can crochet your own kitchen rags and cotton balls.

She always cleaned the bathroom and never asked me to do it.

Walking to the Hollywood Farmer's market and buying veggies.

Walking to Laurelwood and me having a beer and her having a glass of beer cause she is a bit of a light weight.

Grocery shopping at Trader Joes.

Waking up to go to work or the gym and she was just going to bed or getting home from work.

Sometimes waking up at midnight and having a snack and chatting for an hour and then going back to bed.

Always supporting a McDonalds, Burgerville or Ice cream run.

Almost always knowing exactly what to say and how to fix most situations.

Chasing the mice.

I have been friends with her since JR. High and we have always kept in touch. I probably hadn't seen her in a year or two when I moved in. We hit it off as roommates! Thank you Tori for all your love and support over the last 2 years! You have really made my life a lot better! Congratulations on your engagement/marriage to Andy, he is so nice and as you know loves you so much! I could not be happier for the both of you!

1 comment:

Nicole B. said...

What a cute post! Loved it =)