Sunday, August 16, 2009

Idaho

I was finally able to take some time off from work last week to go visit my sister and her family in Idaho. I was really nervous that my car was going to explode or breakdown or something. So, Friday I took off and managed to get to her house in just over 6 hours. Not one car problem! When I got there both the boys were pretty excited to see me, we had lunch and then they napped. The rest of my time there was spent just hanging out with Brooke, Eric and the Boys, One of the days Brooke and I left all the guys at home and drove to Moscow to have lunch and shop a little. Jack and I played MarioKart on there Wii, which was fun but I was jsut as good as Jack and he is almost 5 years old. For being as young as he is, he did pretty good. As for me, I am 29 and was trying to beat him for 11th place! I am much better with MarioKart at my house on the Game cube. The last day I was there we went to the water park and spent a couple of hours playing.
My ride home took about 7 hours but I did stop more. I really had a lot fun playing with the boys and talking with Brooke. I never get to see them unless they come out here but even then I have to share them with everyone else.
Here are some pictures from the weekend, we didn't take a very many!



2 comments:

Nicole B. said...

You are lookin' sexy!

Mel G. said...

those are a couple of sad looking boys. must have been taken as you were heading to the car . . .