Friday, September 12, 2008

3am...it's early!

No worries guys, I am still around! Now that I have 2 jobs I am a little bit busy. We don't have Internet at the house so I usually go to the library to blog...and since I work 10am to 6:30pm (the same hours as the library) I don't get to go to the library that often. Starbucks is going good...although they did just fire our Manager and we don't have a manager currently, but for the most part it is going well. I usually open for them during the week. We open at 5am, I have to be there by 4am which puts me getting out of bed at 3am!
Bon Appetite is fine, I don't usually work 40 hour for them and the job is easy and kinda boring. I do really like the people I work with so that makes it nice. There is this one guy who seriously is the smelliest guy I have ever met. He stinks of B.O. I am not sure how someone goes around smelling so bad. I always know if I smell...although I usually don't smell. All he has to do is walk in the bakery and the whole place smells of him! Even the yummy cookie smell is killed by his presence!
I went to my friend Sandra's office in downtown to figure out my 401K with Starbucks and found out I have 2 shares of Starbucks stock. I am not sure where they came from but I have them! I have had them since September 2005...I am guessing Starbucks gave them to me, but don't remember being told and I don't remember buying them...oh well!
The only other thing going on in my life right now is the 4Th season of Prison Break! Hooray they brought back Dr. Sara Tancredi! Those of you who don't follow the show they chopped her head of in season 3 and well it turns out it wasn't her! Hooray!

No comments: