Sunday, November 25, 2007

Be Excited!

So, I think I may have internet again! I don't want to get too excited but my neighbor may have gotten his internet back!
I did end up having somewhere to go for Thanksgiving...my friend Kristen (that's right I have friends!)invited me to her friends house for dinner. There were 13 of us and we had a deep fried turkey and roasted turkey and a ham! It was all very good! The people who hosted it were really nice. At one point in the evening the wife told me and Kristin all about the affair she had and all of there problems! I felt like saying "Wow, I really didn't need to know that!"
The next day Kristen and I went to Montrose where I bought a 3 foot fake christmas tree. I decided that since I am not going home or anywhere else for Christmas I needed a christmas tree. I have a few ornaments here in Colorado but I decided that I needed more so I bought a little box of them, along with lights. Kristen told me that 25 lights would be enough but I thought 25 doesn't say Christmas spirit....100 does! I also got some long sleeve shirts and a few sweaters....turns out I only have tank tops and t-shirts.
On friday we finally got some snow but only like a foot. We definitely need more! You should all be happy to know that my new studded snow tires work! Good thing we didn't listen to the toothless Walmart girl....she said I didn't need studs. I wouldn't have made it to work without them or anywhere else!
Well, both jobs are going fine. Turns out that the Restuarant loves me!! But really...who wouldn't?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay, I am glad you're back to blogging! Your Thanksgiving dinner sounds like it was delicious. Yay for Christmas trees too. I think it's funny that you said "Only a foot of snow"...that's a lot!