Saturday, October 6, 2007

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!

After working a 9 day week I finally got my 2 days off! I was pretty tired yesterday, although I couldn't go home and relax because I lost my cell phone! I have never understood how people loose there phones. I understand a little better now. Somewhere between Lawson Hill (work) and Mountain Village (home) I lost it. Now keep in mind that the drive from Lawson Hill to Mountain village is maybe 4-5 minutes. I called Molly in my car on the way and stopped to get the mail. I got out of the car one time! I searched everywhere and then I drove back to work and called it. Thankfully someone answered....I was really hoping that the person who found it was a young cute guy. Maybe when we met up for him to return the phone to me, we would fall instintley in love and live happily ever after. Well, since I don't live in a movie it turned out to be a nice woman who drives the public trans bus. She told me she tried to call a few of my friends but no one answered. I was kinda scared she was calling random people on my contact list. Half of my contact list I don't actually talk to. But, thankfully she called my most recent calls...Molly, My sister and I think Sandra. So no worries folks I got my phone back!
Today I drove out to Montrose...for the Starbucks and to do a little grocery shopping. When I got back it started Snowing! It's not snowing hard but I hear it's suppose to Tomorrow (Sunday). I realize I chose to live on top of a mountain in a ski town....but I hate snow! It won't stick yet but still.
I am pretty sure I am going to find another job on top of the job I have now. Mainly cause I am broke and a little bored. I talked with someone the other day about a job if the person they hired doesn't work out. So, I am hoping that this girl doesn't work out...I know it's mean but I would like to have that job. I would be the assistant Pastry chef for a restuarant in town. I would also only work 2 days a week and cover for the pastry chef when they go out of town. So, cross your fingers!
Well, I should go and I need to finish a movie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it's snowing there!