Monday, July 26, 2010

Happy Birthday to me! (part 2)

My parents had wanted to do something for my birthday so they took me and some friends to dinner. We went to The Old Spaghetti Factory, definitely a favorite of mine. Sandra, Hannah and Claire and Cousin Laura were the only friends who could make it, but I am not sure we could of had a better crowd! Claire was really the life of the party, She was smiles the whole night! When we were all sitting at the table Cousin Laura asked what was good to eat there, most people answer with whatever their favorite entree was. Not Hannah, This has to be one of Hannah's favorite restaurants! She definitely listed off the pros and cons of some of the entrees, told us about the side of broccoli you can order along with the Hearty sized meal and of course her favorites! If you are going to eat there you might as well invite Hannah. Not only is she super fun but she knows the menu inside and out! We all got the ice cream at the end of the meal and Mom and Dad had brought birthday cake shaped cookies for us to share. I opted to not have the restaurant sing to me, I know shocking! We had such a nice night! Thanks Mom and Dad!


No comments: