Saturday, October 24, 2009

Baby Shower Cake

This last weekend I made a baby shower cake for my Friend Jamie. She is having a boy I believe in early december or late november. It was fun to see her and our friend Heather, who I never see! We were all highschool friends, Heather and I have known each other since we were kids when my Mom babysat her and her little sister Shannon.

I have been sick for the past 2 weeks! I feel better now but still have a cough...no worries it's not Swine Flu!

Yesterday I decided that I would stay in bed all day and watch movies, so that I would get better. Yeah, that lasted all of 5 hours and I was bored! So, I went and rented some movies, got some food, nearly killed people in the Trader Joes parking lot. Got home stayed there till 7 pm and then went out to Joann's Fabric and bought some fleece and made a no sew fleece baby blanket. That was fun but only took about 2 hours.

I did blog about the Ballroom Glitz 4, for those of you who don't use Google Reader. Check it out, it's pretty fun!


1 comment:

Jamie Boros said...

I didn't know your Mom babysat Heather and Shannon! I was so happy that you were able to do the cake....I loved it. :)