Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Back to the bucks!

I got hired last week at Starbucks. I am pretty excited, I did love working at Starbucks! So, for now I will work as many hours as they give me until I get a full time job and then I will only work less then 20. It's the Starbucks out by the Airport right next to IKEA. So, feel free to stop by and say HI if you're in the area!
Last week I went to the Dolly Parton concert! It was great, she sang some oldies but goodies and some of her newer stuff. My sister and parents were also there. Then next day we headed out to Estacada to go camping with the whole family. The wasn't the greatest but it only rained Saturday morning. We had a lot of fun playing games on Saturday afternoon and roasting marshmallows at night. I was glad to get home, a whole weekend of chasing kids wears me out!

1 comment:

Nicole B. said...

Congrats on the new job!